Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My Last Assignment

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mohammed Hassan <mhassan66@aol.com>
Date: 07-Nov-2006 21:50
Subject: My Last Assignment
To: ideceive@gmail.com


From: Hassan Mohammed
Email: hmhassan206@aol.com


Greetings.

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny
of everyman to die someday. I am
Hassan Mohammed a naturalised briton by birth and a business merchant
based in the United Kingdom. I
have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
only about a few months to live,
according to medical experts. I regret that I have not particularly
lived my life so well, as I never really
cared for anyone (not even myself), but my trade. Though I am very
well to do, I was never open
handed; I was always hostile to people and regarded them like they
never had hopes of becoming as
successful as myself. Now I know that there is a lot more to life than
just prosperity.

I believe that when I am given a second chance to come to this world,
I would live my life a different way
from how I have lived it. Now that death is eminent, I have willed and
given most of my belonging to
immediate and extended family members, as well as a few close friends.
I want Allah to be merciful to me
and accept my soul. Hence I have decided to support charity work; this
is what i want to be remembered
for. So far, I have been able to reach out to a few charity
organizations in the singapore, Algeria and
Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do
this myself anymore.

I once asked members of my family to aid me in giving of alms to those
organizations catering for the less
privileged in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the
resources to themselves. Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contempt with what I have
left for them.

The last of my belonging which no one knows of, is the huge deposit of
Eighteen milion US dollars that I
have in a safe keeping compnay abroad, which I will want you to secrue
and bestow to charity
organizations.

Please endaevour to reply me on hmhassan206@aol.com for intimacy. For
your time and devotion, I
have set aside a tenth of this for you.

Allah be with you.

Hassan Mohammed.
hmhassan206@aol.com

No comments: