Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Your message from a friend

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mohamed Akem <kemm@atlas.sk>
Date: 07-Nov-2006 22:43
Subject: Your message from a friend
To:


Greeting,

In a brief introduction, I am Akem Mohamed from Africa. I loss my Dad
a couple of months ago. My Father was a business man until his death .
He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising
in my country. Before his death, he deposited the sum of
US$15,800,000.00 (Fifteen Million, Eight Hundred thousand United
States dollars) with a bank here in Ivory Coast, which was for the
importation of cocoa processing machine. I will offer you a reasonable
percentage for your humanly assistant from the total money in
assisting me, upon your willingness to help me secure this money into
your bank account. I have plans to do investment in your country,
like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for
writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me,reply
immediately with your direct telephone number so that I will call you
and discuss very well with you on the telephone for the transfer of
this money to your account to enable me arrange my coming to your
country before end of this year.

I wait for your reply.

Best Regards,
Akem Mohamed

No comments: