Tuesday, September 06, 2005

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

FROM MR FRANK TERRY FORD.
United Arab Emirates Dubai U.A.E,
Email:frankterryford10@hotmail.com

Dear Respectful One,
                                            URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.


In appreciation of your esteemed contact received through
the internet and the choice of your country. I wish to
introduce myself. My name is Mr. Frank  Ford, the son of Mr.
Terry Ford of Zimbabwe.

During the current crisis against the farmers of Zimbabwe
by the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim
all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the
white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members
and their followers. You can view website to see the kind of
brutal and wicked government we have in Zimbabwe:
http://www.thefarmer.co.zw/main.htm
http://www.rte.ie/news/2000/0418/zimbabwe.html

My Father was one of the best farmers in the country and
knowing that he did not support ! the President political
ideology, the president supporters invaded my father's farm
and burnt down everything, killed him and confiscated all
his investments.

Before this unpleasant incident, my mother and Terry had
already visited SOUTH AFRICA to deposit the sum of
Twenty-five Million US Dollars (US$25,000,000.00) in a safe
diplomatic Security Company vault in SOUTH AFRICA.Note
i have the certificate of deposit in my custody.

After the bloody incident, we all had to escape to Dubai
United Arab Emirates Dubai U.A.E, for the safety of our lives.
Where we have been living since Three days now. I am seeking
for a reliable foreigner who can assist us in moving this funds
out for safe banking and profitable investment.

And moreover I don't want to take risk because this funds is
all that I and my mother are depending on.My father was
issued with a certificate of deposit when he deposited the
funds with the security company and i have the document with me.

We are seriously looking for a trusted partner that will
assist us with the convenient and legal claimant of the
consignment containing the funds and onward transfer of the
funds out of SOUTH Africa. Your help will be appreciated with 25%
of the total fund while 5% of the total will be set aside
to cover any expenses incurred during this transaction. And
70% will be for my family. We will be happy if you
will be able to invest our share in your country under your
supervision. I would appreciate confidentiality and honesty
in our correspondence.

Your immediate response will be highly welcome I hope to
hear from you soon. Please include your phone and fax number
in your response for better communication. God bless you and your
family.
Please send your Reply through this Email
Address:frankterryford10@hotmail.com

May God Bless You,
Mr. Frank Terry Ford,
(For the family)

No comments: