Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I STILL WAIT FOR YOUR RESPOND,

From: The manager

My Dear,

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, trust worthy and
honest person to introduce this transfer project with. My name is
Emma Kofi. I am the manager of the international commercial bank of
Ghana, first light branch Accra. I am a Ghanaian married with four
kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the noble transfer of
US$2,150,000.00. This fund is the excess gain of what my branch in
which I am the manager made as profit during last year. I have
already submitted an approved end of last year report for the year
2004 and also submitted report of first quarter of this year 2005 to
my Head Office here in Accra and they will never have knowledge of
this Excess gain.

I have since then, placed this amount of US$2,150,000.00. on a
SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary. As an employee of the bank, I
cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to
request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank
account.

I intend to part 35% of this fund to you while 65% shall be for me. I
do need to stress that there is practically no risk involved in this
transaction. It is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer and the
transfer will last just for two days.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this
fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely
response.
a. Your complete names
b. Your address
c. Company name if any
d. Private telephone number
e. Private fax number
f. Private email address

Reply On This my private email: ema_kofi@yahoo.com

With Regards
MR Emma Kofi

No comments: