Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dear friend

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Davis Clems <peter_erik@virgilio.it>
Date: 14-Nov-2006 10:36
Subject: Dear friend
To:

Dear friend,
I am Mr. Davis Clems, a Manager with  Lloyds Tsb Bank
International, United Kingdom.  Late (Engr.) Richard Lim (a Chinese)
with Renold Construction Company ( R.C.C), has an account with my bank
(Lloyds Tsb Bank  International, United Kingdom). Due to the bank
policy, an account that remain dormant for more than five years will be
freezed if there is no claim for such account. The Bank remittance
department decided to freeze the sum of (nine milliion, five hundred
thousand USD) that belongs to Late Richard Lim, I was asked to redirect
the fund back to government treasury because they saw no next of kin in
his entire file within the bank and his account has been dormant for
years  which is against the policy of the Bank. I am contacting you
because of the need to involve a foreigner as the foreign beneficiary
to that fund. I have resolved to share the money in this ratio.

(1)
50% for me.
(2) 35% for you.
(3) 10% for charity in your country and
mine.
(4) 5% for any expenses both party might incure during the
processing of this transaction.

I will need your FULL NAME and ADDRESS
including TELEPHONE and FAX number for the internal processing of the
fund transfer and the internal processing of the required documents to
back up our claim. On the receipt of all the required information above
from you. I will  give you further details on the entire process when I
receive your affirmative response.

Best regards,
Mr. Davis.

No comments: