Monday, November 13, 2006

DEAREST ONE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KAMARA FOFANA <kamara1@she.com>
Date: 10-Nov-2006 18:30
Subject: DEAREST ONE
To: ideceive@gmail.com


Dearest One,

May the blessing of God be upon you and grant you the wisdom and
sympathy to understand my situation and how much I need your help.
I am KAMARA FOFANA the first son of Taylor FOFANA former national
security advicer to the ousted Sierria Leonean military head of state,
Paul Koroma. I am writing to express my interest in real estate or
landed properties in your country.
Though my father died in detention a couple of months ago while been
detained by the new government. Before his untimely death, he
instructed me to leave the country for my safety and start up a
business somewhere out side Africa. The sum of (9.000.000 million ) US
dollars was deposited in a security and finance company by my late
father.Actually, I have never met you before, it was a friend of my
father who happened to be present at his bural that adviced me to
consider your country for my investments.
After due consideration, I started searching the web side where I got
your email address. No one else is aware of my proposal to you. Due to
social, economic and political in stability in west African region, I
decided to seek your assistance in transfering this money into your
private or institutional account for investment purposes. I have all
the vital documents that covers the deposit which could be faxed to
you upon request. Transaction of this nature demands the highest trust
and confidence between both parties.
This transaction is risk free in the sense that. For your assistance
in this transfer, I have decided to give 30% of the total sum involved
and I will also compensate you with 15% for the inconveniences and for
expenses that we may incure during the process. Your acceptance of
this proposal or other wise should please be communicated through my
E.MAIL address. Your quick response will be appreciated. However, if
you are not disposed to assist, kindly distroy this letter to protect
the identity and confidentiality of the parties involved. I look
forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks. With Regards,

Mr KAMARA FOFANA

No comments: