Monday, November 13, 2006

From Rita.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rita Johnson <r.ita4@yahoo.com>
Date: 10-Nov-2006 20:51
Subject: From Rita.
To: r.ita4@yahoo.com


Hi Dear,
>From Rita.
Abidjan, Ivory Coast
West Africa.

Dearest One

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend
to establish in your country,

Though I have not met with you before but I believe one has to risk,
confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.
There is this huge amount of money United State Dollars
(USD$12.500,000) which I inherit from my late father, in a Bank here
in Cote'd ivoire before he was assasinated by unknown persons.

Now I decieded to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe
enough outside Africa for security purposes.I want you to help me to
transfer this fund into your country for investment purposes.

If you can be of an assistance to me I will be pleased to offer you
25% Of the total fund. Please reply me through this my private
address:j.ohnson10@yahoo.com

Thank you and God bless you.


Rita Johnson.

________________________________
Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done faster.

________________________________
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

No comments: