Monday, November 13, 2006

FROM MR MARK TARU

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR MARK TARU <deneraltarus@steam.to>
Date: 13-Nov-2006 20:40
Subject: FROM MR MARK TARU
To:


Good Day Sir,
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend
to establish in your country Though I have not met with you before but
I believe, one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed sometimes
in life.
I hope that with this business we will be able to start a new life
together in the not too distant future.i got your contact email
address in confidence through a directory when I was searching for a
reliable person who can help me make this transaction a success.
However, my inner consciousness assured me of your reliability and
trustworthiness in this business transaction.
There is this amount of Nine Million Five hundred thausand US Dollars
($9.500.000.00)which my late father deposited with a Finance company
which he wanted to used for his political reason in our Country
before he was assassinated by rebels.Now i have decided to invest
these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside liberia my
country for security and political reasons I want you to help me claim
and receive the consignment.I will like to invest part of the money
into these three investment in your Country;
1) Real estate
2) The transport industry
3) Five star hotel.
But if there is any other business that is better than what I am
suggesting I will be very glad to follow your advice,If you can be of
an assistance to me i will be pleased to offer to you 20% Of the total
fund while the balance will be invested by you.Please upon the
acceptance of this mail message, send to me the following to enable
us start immediately,
1.Your Full Name.
2.Your House Address.
3.Your Phone Number and Fax,
Thank You And God Bless You.
Please contact me with my alternative email address
(markt110@yahoo.com) for security reason:
I await your soonest response.
Respectfully yours,
Mark Taru

No comments: