Monday, November 13, 2006

Contact

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr vladimir miroslovich <dr_vmiroslovich01@yahoo.com>
Date: 12-Nov-2006 23:54
Subject: Contact
To: ideceive@gmail.com


Hello friend,
I am Dr Vladimir miroslovich. And I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky
the
former C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive
and
confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership
in re-profiling funds US$42.3 Million. I will give the details, but in
summary, the funds are coming via Bank(Name withheld for security
reasons).
This is a legitimate transaction. You will be paid 10% for your
"Management Fees". If you are interested, please write back by mail and
provide me with your confidential telephone number, fax number and
email
address and I will provide further details and instructions.
Please keep this confidential; we can't afford more political problems.
Finally, please note that this must be concluded within two weeks.
Please write back promptly. Write me back through this personal email
address vmiroslovich@aim.com, I look forward to it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
Regards,
Dr vladimir miroslovich

No comments: