Thursday, November 09, 2006

Interested Crude oil Buyer Should...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: LOTTERYAWARDS@[domain redacted] <LOTTERYAWARDS@[domain redacted]>
Date: 09-Nov-2006 13:42
Subject: Interested Crude oil Buyer Should...
To:


Hello,

I will be quick and direct to the point.
I am Kayode Williams, a highly respected crude oil broker with the
Nigeria oil producing community, Niger Delta, I represent them in
sourcing for spot buy market for thier crude oil block, which has been
allocated to them by the federal Government of Nigeria as part of
compensation for the deriavation of crude oil exploration in thier
Community.
Name of Commodity:- Bonny Light Crude Oil - BLCO
Country of Origin:- Nigeria
Min Order
1 Mbbls monthly
Pricing Price Per Barrel: 74.50 dollars
DIscount per Barrel:- 14.50 dollars
Price after discount:- 60 Dollars.
Method Of Payment: Payment is made in cash after Vessel has been
loaded You can reach me on direct telephone line for all crude oil
business related issues so we put heads together: +2348053063365 if
interested or you can let me have your day time number or phone number
so that I can call you to enable us discuss further and in the future
by Gods grace if you want us to meet one on one do let me know how to
reach you in person and discuss further to enable us have a desired
goal.Look forward to hear from you.
Regards,
Kayode Williams
For More Information Please do reach me on:
will.kayode_ng@yahoo.com
+2348053063365
Niger Delta Derivation Spot Buy.

No comments: