Thursday, November 09, 2006

FROM WATER AND SISTER

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: water dorman <water_sis39@hotmail.com>
Date: 09-Nov-2006 21:19
Subject: FROM WATER AND SISTER
To:


FROM WATER AND SISTER
WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.
MAIL:water_y_sis@yahoo.it
TEL :+225 07161975


Dear

CONFIDENTIAL.CAN WE TRUST YOU ????

I am Master WATER DORMAN from Sierra Leone. I lost my Father CHIEF MICHAEL
DORMAN a couple of months ago. My Father was a serving director of the Cocoa
exporting abroad until his death . He was assassinated last january
09/01/2004 by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death
he had a box deposited in a Security Company in Cote d' Ivoire. The sum of
($18.5M) U.S DOLLARS is in the box, which was for the importation of cocoa
processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to receive this box to a
safe place in your country or any safer place as the beneficiary . MOREOVER,
I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 10% OF THE TOTAL SUM AS COMPENSATION WHEN THE BOX
IS SUCCESSFUL DELIVERED TO YOUR COUNTRY.) I have plans to do investment in
your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason
for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me indicate your
interest in replying me soonest.


Thanks
Best regards
Water & sister

_________________________________________________________________
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

No comments: