Tuesday, November 14, 2006

YOUR RESPONSE IS VERY IMPORTANT THANK YOU

He's a liar and a predator, and he ain't no partner of mine.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mr. Frank T. Morris < richkap@myway.com>
Date: 14-Nov-2006 23:58
Subject: YOUR RESPONSE IS VERY IMPORTANT THANK YOU
To: richkap@myway.com


YOUR RESPONSE IS VERY IMPORTANT THANK YOU

My dear Partner,

I am,the personal treasurer to Mr. Mikhail Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO:Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its Branches all over the world) and would like to ask for your partnership in re-profiling funds over USD$100.5 Million. I will give the details, but in summary, All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the Above quoted Sum and I will re-profile the funds with your name, which will enable The European bank transfer the sum to your account. You will be paid 40% for your "management fees". If you are interested, please do not hesitate in contacting me or call me and I will provide further details and instructions. Please keep this confidential, Finally, You can catch more of the story on This website: http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html

Regards

Mr. Richard Kamp

+44 702 4077972




No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com

No comments: