Sunday, October 16, 2005

BUSINES PROPOSAL

Dearest Sir/Madam

How are you, hope all is well with you and your family.Am a girl from sierra leone, am 25 years old am a
house girl as my profession,but i have this thing to tell you which i believe it can be helpful to both of us.


Like i told you at the beginning that i am a house help am working under a woman but she is dead now
and she is a very well know woman and she is a  diamond marshant in sierra leone, and am with her all
this years working under her,so she is dead now and she is not having any  child nor husband,and she is
having a fund in Europe about US$8.5 million us dollars which she willed to me as a beneficiary and right
now i am in  sierra leone and the fund is in Europe So i want you to help me claim the funds and invest it
in your country in any profitable business of your  choice,that is while am pleading for your assistance so
that you can help claim the fund and invest it there in your country or anypart of the  world you prefer,So
that i can come there for schooling.

For your assistance i will offer you 30% off it to you for helping me make this dream come true. please i
really need your assistance. my late madam lawyer can reach you and make all preparation before your
arrival in the firm.I have also notify the firm securing the funds to release it immediately i make you my
beneficiary.

If you are interested,pleasse contact me on my private e-mail address below:
mariahakis@walla.com

Mariahakis@walla.com


Thanks for your understanding

Sincerly yours,

Maria hakis

No comments: