Monday, October 17, 2005

REQUEST FOR URGENT HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir/Madam

REQUEST FOR URGENT HUMANITARIAN ASSISTANCE.

I am Miss Evelyn Campbell the first daughter of Brigadier Gabriel
William
former chief security officer to the former president Joseph Saidu
Momoh of
Sierra Leone.
Unfortunately,my father has been accused and arrested on the 9th June
2001
by the Sierra Leone government for acclaimed illegal possession
ammunition
in his
residence where all his travelling documents and other essential
document
has been seized by the present government which the government see it
as
hindrance to
a peaceful resolution in the country contrary to the case which they
claimed
he committed for he may be sentenced to life imprisonment.

During my father's tenture as a former chief security officer in Sierra
Leone,he secretly deposited two trunks boxes valued at $28.5 million
dollars
cash and two bottles
diamints containing blue/white 4 corner diamonds to a private security
vault
here in Cotonou, Benin Republic in custody of my name although he
declared
the contents
as gold and personal effects for security reasons. Meanwhile,the whole
family has mandated me to use the money for the benefit of the entire
family
since i am the only
one that is not under persecution.

I would be grateful if you can assist in the remittance of this fund by
swift transfer into your account abroad for the benefit of my entire
family
and for investment in your
country.i have already taken refuge in Cotonou to avoid persecution
back
home and also our accounts both foreign and local have been frozen and
property confiscated
by the present Government in Sierra Leone.in addition to the unlawful
arrest
going on in my country Sierra Leone, this is an SOS message as i only
rely
on this money for
survival,invariably.i hope on your mercy,honesty and sincerity.

I would be glad if you can assist as my father's foreign techincal
partner
in the security company here in Cotonou Benin-Republic and also assist
me to
invest this fund in
any viable investment in your country so that our family can be able to
start life again with this.

Right now,i am hoping to further my education in your country
immediately
after the successful transfer of this fund abroad with your assistance.
It
was due to my father's
problem that made me stop my doctoring degree course at the University
of
Sierra Leone,kono (USK) in order to help my family from total de -
humanisation.

Every modality on how to invest this fund must be undertaken by you,why
because,i don't have any knowledge about business, moreover,i am too
young
to handle such
amount of money in any way.

Please note that this money is in cash and i am preparing to offer you
a
negotiable commission for your assistance.Be rest assured that this is
100%
risk free,The Sierra
Leone government has no knowledge about this money,including this
conutry's
government Cotonou, Benin-Republic where i have taken refuge.

Your urgent response would indicate your interest therefore i am
seriously
looking forword in receiving your quick response soon.

Remember i will not fail to furnish you with all the information and
documents relating to this money when you indicate your interest to be
of
help to me.

THANKS.

Your's faithfully

Miss Evelyn Campbell

No comments: