Sunday, February 05, 2006

Treat as urgent

From: Ahkmeed <saidik6543@netscape.net>
Date: 05-Feb-2006 05:06
Subject: Treat as urgent

Dear Friend,

My name is Ahkmeed Paul Saidik, a merchant in Dubai in U.E.A i have
been diagnose with Esophageal cancer which was discovered very late,
due to my laxity and incaring for my health.
It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about
few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have never particularly lived my live so well, as I have never
really cared for anyone not even myself but business. Though I am very
rich, but not generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus
on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.
But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life
than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I
believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I will
live my life in a different way from how I have lived before, now that
God has called me through this way I have willed and given most of my
properties assets to my immediate and extended family and as well as
few close friends.

Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can not do this my
self anymore, I once asked my family members to close one of my
account and distribute the fund to charity organisation in Bulgaria
and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money for themselves, hence I
do not trust them anymore as they seem not to be contended with what I
have left for them the last of my funds which no one knows about, it's
a huge cash deposit of Thirty five million dollars($35,000,000,00) in
Europe with a cargo shipping/security firm.

I want to know if you can be of good help to dispatch this fund to
charity organisation and for the developments of poor community and
aid for the less privileged people.

I have set aside 30% percent of the total amount for you for your time
and patience, May God be with you as you have decided to take a bold
step to help and heal the world with me.

Please do note that I will be waiting to hear from you on this email
address below.
Ahkm1111@netscape.net

Thanks
Best regards

Ahkmeed Paul Saidik

No comments: