Thursday, February 23, 2006

URGENT CHARITY CO-OPRATION

From: Mrs.Janet Martin <janetmartcci@freemail.et>
Date: 23-Feb-2006 07:39
Subject: URGENT CHARITY CO-OPRATION

Mrs. Janet Martins I. Regis
Address: Room 821 - 822, 8th Floor,
CBS Gaya Centre,
Kota Kinabalu 88000,
Sabah, Malaysia,
you can reply to mrsmregis@myway.com

Dear Friend,
l just want to take a few minutes to go over this mail
carefully.

I don't want you to feel sorry for me because I
believe everyone will die someday. My name is Mrs.
Madeline I. Regis
in Sabah- Malaysia.

I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has
defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now
I have only about a few months to live according to my
medical experts.

I have lived my entire life thinking of assisting
people who are less priviledge and widows.
Though I am very rich I never had Children of my own,
I was always giving to people and only focused on my
husband as that was the only thing I cared for.

He WILLED the whole money out to Charity in any
country of the world if we both die without kids
I have given so much to my friends from my account
here in my country but this account is in London with
a Bank that you will act on my behalf as the Sole
Beneficiary to the money in the Account.

But you will promise me that you will surely donate
the money to Orphanage homes and local churches around
your city.

The amount in that account is USD$5.3M(Five million
Three hundred thousand Dollars)that will be
Transferred to your account if you accept.

l will give you more information at the response to
this mail but remember to send me your Personal Phone
number and address to enable my Lawyer include it in
the Power of Attorney that will empower you to act on
my behalf when you contact the London Bank to Transfer
! the money to your account in few days.

l will be expecting your swift response

God Bless

Mrs. Janet Martin I. Regis

No comments: