Thursday, March 02, 2006

FROM ALIU AHMED

From: FROM ALIU AHMED <amed_aliu@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 02-Mar-2006 05:09
Subject: FROM ALIU AHMED

Dear Sir.

I am Aliu Ahmed,a nationality of Serial Leone,I
got your contact through a realiable source and as
such i have the confidence that you will be trust
worthy.
My sole purpose of conacting you is for you to assist
me in selling off my rough (uncutted) diamonds which
weighs 14,220 carats,from (3-45 carats),(3kg gross) on
the scale,

("H"VS-1 quality),all rough and worths
about(US$15 Million)was deposited by my late father in
a Security Company and it is awaiting my order to be
transfered as I am the "NEXT OF KIN" to the depositor
as it is indicated in all the depositional documents.
Your contacts will do much good based on this fact,

i will so much apreciate it,if you can send me your
parsonal mobile and fax.So you can contact me through
my alternate email address for security reason.
Email aliuamed@yahoo.ca
Thanks and be blessed as i look forward to your mail.
Mr Aliu Ahmed.

No comments: