Tuesday, March 28, 2006

REPLY

From: mr_donaldvan5@o2.pl <mr_donaldvan5@o2.pl>
Date: 28-Mar-2006 22:56
Subject: REPLY
To: mr_donaldvan5@o2.pl

Gooday

My name is DR DONLD VAN, I want to ask you to quietly help and look for
a reliable and honest person who will be capable to receive some amount
of money approximately Twenty Six Million United States Dollars in a
foreign account. I am in the audit department of a local bank here in
LONDON and during the course of our auditing for the period ended october
2003,I discovered a floating fund in an account opened in the Bank in
1998 and since 2001 nobody has operated on this account.

I quickly went through our data base and files, in the records I
discovered that the owner of the account died without a (heir) hence the
money is floating and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be
forfeited according to the laws of ENGLAND since it is close to seven
years of its dormancy. The owner of this account was a foreigner and
owned an mining engineering firm in LONDON.He died since 2001 and no other
person knows about this account or anything concerning it except my
bank. It is true that the actual amount involved is 26M USD but all I want
to do first is to move out about 11M USD from the principal into a safe
foreigners account abroad, After the first transaction is successfully
done, and I am sure you kept the money safely without cheating me out
of it all, we shall apply for the rest of the funds.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be
approved to a local person here, but can only be approved to any
foreigner, because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the
account was a foreigner too and the money can only be approved into a
foreign account. Because the management of my bank is ready to approve this
payment to any foreigner who has the correct information of this
account, and with my influence and position in the bank we can transfer this
money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with
assurance that the money will be intact pending my physical arrival in
your country for sharing.

I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for
onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate
clearance from foreign exchange departments. I shall destroy all document of
transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any
place. If you can help me as I have requested,I will let you have some
part of the funds after the transfer as a gratification. We can negotiate
that but then we must sign a binding agreement stating that on receipt
of the funds you will not try to cheat me or run away with the
money.This way, I will relax and be sure that you are with me.

YOU are the first and the only one that I have contacted for this
transaction, so please reply urgently so that I will know what next to do.
if you and I agree i will disclose the account information to you for
application and i will make the transfer and we meet face to face. I need
your full co-operation to make this work fine. You can reply with the
below email account. dr_donaldvan@yahoo.com

Regards
Dr Donald Van

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This fellow contacted me.Bloody full....