Thursday, March 16, 2006

URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL

From: Barrister Mathias Hendrick <mathiashendrick000@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 15-Mar-2006 22:07
Subject: URGENT/CONFIDENTIAL
To: ideceive <ideceive@gmail.com>

From: Barrister. Mathias Hendrick
17 Copse Hill, Wimbledon,
SW20 0NE, London,
United Kingdom.

Good day Sir,

My proposal to you will be very surprising, as we have not had any
Personal contact before.However,I sincerely seek your confidence in
this transaction,which I propose to
you as a person of transparency,honesty and high calibre.

My names is Barrister Mathias hendrick an attorney at law,I am
contacting you in respect of a business concerning a huge sums of
money/treasures left behind by a deceased client of mine, deposited
with a Security and Finance company here in the U.K. I actually
decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

PROPOSITION:

I discovered that the late client of mine who died along with his
entire family as a result of an automobile crash has no one to stand
for claim of his deposit left behind. He actually deposited his funds
amounting to US$7,500,000.00 (Seven million five
hunderd United States dollars), for safekeeping with a firm in U.K.
Company records shows that the funds were actually for a project my
client wanted to start in the near future (A multi million Dollar
steel plant inFlorida, USA)

As such, since his death none of his relations or next-of-kin has come
forward to lay claims for this property as the heir, this is basically
the reason why I have contacted you. The Company/Firm cannot release
the deposit unless someone applies for claim through me as the
next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in their Operating
guidelines.

Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as
the Next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be
carefully worked out by me for the funds to be released in your favour
as the sole beneficiary of the deposited fund. It may interest you to
know that I have secured from the probate, an order of mandamus to
locate any of deceased families, please acknowledge the receipt of
this message in acceptance of our mutual business, endeavour by
furnishing me with your information's, these requirements will enable
me file letter of claim to the appropriate
departments for necessary approvals in your favour before you can
personally appear for the claim.

COMPENSATION

I shall be compensating you with 30%, 10% will be for any expenses
incurred during transaction and the remaining will be set aside for my
colleagues and I on this project.

Please note that your share of the fund is not negotiable. If this
proposal is acceptable to you, do not take undue advantage of the
trust we have bestowed in you.

However if you are willing to assist me in this venture i will
establish a verbal telephone communication with you and bring you into
a much better picture of the situation.

If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my
apology. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest.

Please reply by sendig me a mail to the above address urgently.

Best Regards

Barrister Mathias hendrick

No comments: