Saturday, March 25, 2006

Greetings

From: Charles Brown <charlesbrown_11@virgilio.it>
Date: 26-Mar-2006 00:54
Subject: Greetings

FROM:CHARLES BROWN
No. 12 Northwest lane Abuja.
Private phone:+234 802
680 7970

ATTN: Strictly confidential.

It's my pleasure to contact you
for a business venture which I , intend to establish in your country.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe,one has to risk
confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life. There is this huge
amount of Twleve million USA dollars ($12,000,000.00) which my late
Client in a security storage house here before he was poisoned by
unknow persons.Now I decided to invest these money in your country or
anywhere safe enough outside the country for security and political
reasons.We want you to help us to transfer this fund to your country
for investment purposes on the followings below: If you can be of
an assistance to us I will be pleased to offer you 20% Of the total
fund.

It is very important that you forward to me your full name ,
your private telephone and fax
numbers/occupation,to enable me send
all relevant documents pertaining the deposit of this fund to you.

Hence I will not be exposed to avoid loosing the money.
I await for
your soonest response.

Thank you and God bless you.
Sincerely,

CHARLES BROWN.
private phone:+234 802 680 7970

No comments: