Friday, March 24, 2006

FUND TRANSFER

From: william raymond <williamraymondhope@sympatico.ca>
Date: 25-Mar-2006 05:31
Subject: FUND TRANSFER

FUND TRANSFER
FROM: WLLIAM R. HOOPER
EMAIL: williamraymond50@netscape.net

Good Day,

I hope my email meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is
WLLIAM R. HOOPER. I am in the Engineering military unit here in Ba'qubah in
Iraq; we have about $9.5 Million US Dollars that we want to move out of the
country. My partners and I need a good partner abroad, someone we can trust.
It is oil money and legal.

We want to move it through diplomatic means, to send it to your house
directly or a bank of your choice using diplomatic service. The most
important thing is that we need a trust worthy partner.

Once the funds get to you, you shall be entitled to 40% as your share for
assisting in facilitating to secure the funds. All you are expected to do is
to find a safe place where the funds can be sent kept. We have taken the
necessary precautions to ensure that your personality and reputation is well
protected from any authority what ever. Secondly, this deal requires
absolute confidentiality.

If you are interested, I will furnish you with more details. But the whole
process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation, and I thank you in advance as
I anticipate your co-operation. You can reach me via email:
williamraymond50@netscape.net

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

WLLIAM R. HOOPER

No comments: