Thursday, March 02, 2006

Deposited funds in swiss bank for investments

From: Dr lbrahim badamosi <lbrahimbadamosi@walla.com>
Date: 02-Mar-2006 08:01
Subject: Deposited funds in swiss bank for investments

Complement of the season.
I am Dr. Ibrahim Badamosi, a retired minister for petroleum and
industries in the federal republic of Nigeria. I am ageing and
precisely at seventy-five years now.

I have a life-time business proposal which I am advancing to you
presently. I was able to use my very high positions in various offices
to arrange some good sum of money to the tune of 1.500.000.00Euro
[E1.5MILLION] in a Swiss bank. This happens to be my life savings. It
is most shocking to know that, with this huge sum of money, I have no
single "CHILD" of my own.

I have so viewed these stagering political and economic situations in
present day Nigeria, and arrived at this conclusive decision to sell
all my industries in Nigeria, principally due to the alarming rates of
dishonesty and instability. I am most dissilussioned whenever i think
of what has become of my so-called Nigeria, which supposed to be the
only giant of Africa.

I should rightly inform you that, this sum of ONE MILLION,FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND EURO [E1,500,000.00] has already been deposited in a special
dedicated account in a bank in Swiss. I would want to establish a
considerable business with part of this E1,5..,000.00, while
thirty-five percent profit of "it" should be pumped into charity
homes. I would also expect that, you should assist me open a bank
account as at when due so that, ten percent of this sum of money
should be so deposited into it for my upkeep.

Conclusively, if you accept to render this assistance with any
condition[s], you should immediately inform me so that, I can direct
you to my solicitor who is presently in Europe, for paper
processings. This would eventually pave way for possible transfer of
this E1,500,000.00 into your given bank account.

You are free to contact me on this my private telephone line :
00234.80.5580712 for more details.

Your genuine cooperation would be most appreciated.

Best Regards.
Dr. Ibrahim Badamosi. [Ph.d., Ms.c., Bs.c Ll.b]

No comments: