Sunday, March 19, 2006

I REALLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANT PLEASE.

From: Mr.Salnu Suru. <salnu_suru@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 16-Mar-2006 22:58
Subject: I REALLY NEED YOUR ASSISTANT PLEASE.

My Dear,
I am Mr.Salnu Suru from Sudan.I am 25 years old and presently residing
in Dakar-Senegal because of the political crisis in my Country. I got
your contact in strict confidence through Senegal Chamber of Commerce.

I would Honestly want to seek for an immediate assistance from you, I
have $4.2Million US dollars belonging to my late Father Mr
.Conel.S.Suru who was held bondage by the Rebels during the crisis
and was letter killed.
I ran to Senegal refugee Camp when I Discovered danger to my life
untill the death of my beloved father he paked the above mentioned
Amount in a METAL TRUNK BOX and deposdit it with a SECURITY COMPANY in
Europe for safe keeping i have every Documents regards the transaction
I have contacted the SECURITY COMPANY and confirmed the safety of the
money/inheritance, As it is, I have the intention of investing the
money oversees and however needed a Foreigner who is capable of giving
adequate assistance to me by the way of clearing the money from the
SECURITY COMPANY and thereafter forwarding it to your Account for
investments.

I have nice percentage of the money for you. If Necessary, Please do
feel free to ask me questions on this as I wait for your reply
soonest.
THANKS
Salnu Suru.

No comments: