Friday, March 31, 2006

Dear Friend,

From: George Campbell <gcampbell@sify.com>
Date: 30 Mar 2006 16:20:19 -0000
Subject: Dear Friend,
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Dear Friend,

Get back to me immediately for neccessary steps concerning this
notification,Sequel to your non reply of my earlier email to you
Previously .My client who shared same last name with yours died few
years back without leaving a will behind,in the course of my
investigation as his attorney I discovered that he had a valued sum of
$7.5 million deposited with Broad Bank.

The committee has approved the transfer of $7.5 Million dollars to
your account as being payments for inheritance of fund of your late
relative for the construction and maintenance of the Warri and
Porthacourt refineries since couple of years ago. Please let me know ,
How you want the money to be transferred to enable me submit and file
in an application of claim to the Bank for payments .The Bank has
given me mandate to produce the beneficiary of the fund as the family
Lawyer.Send your full name /telephone and fax for prompt response.

All correspondence to my alternative Email address:gcampbell@3xl.net
for prompt response

Regards

Barr.George Campbell

Family Lawyer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exact same message appeared in my mailbox 12-26-2006. Glad to see someone else has tagged this already.