Sunday, December 03, 2006

CAN I TRUST YOU?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Williams Mbuzu <sunia.nasri@virgilio.it>
Reply-To: williamsmbuzu@yahoo.co.uk
Date: 02-Dec-2006 04:16
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU?
To:

Name : Dr. williams Mbuzu
Email: williamsmbuzu@yahoo.co.uk
Greetings,
   I discovered a dormant account inmy office,as Group finance
director withImperial Bank of South Africa.It will be in my
interest
to transfer this fund worth Thirty six Million United
state dollars
($36,000,000)inan account offshore.If you can be a
collaborator/partnerto this please indicate interest immediately
for
us to proceed. Remember this is absolutely confidential,as I am
seeking your assistance as the beneficiary of this unclaimed funds.

My aim of contacting you was due to the fact that
we are not allowed to
operate a foreign accountand secondly,
the bank willrelease the money
to any foreigner that come
in respectto the fund because, the former
operator of the account
is a foriegner, Your contact phone numbers and
name will be
necessary for this effect.I have reposed my confidence in
you and
hope thatyou will not disappoint me. I await for your immidiate
reply.
My Regards,
Dr.Williams Mbuzu

No comments: