Monday, December 04, 2006

URGENT REPLY

This guy likes to keep it simple.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mr paul clark <mrpaulclark44@hotmail.com >
Reply-To: mrpaul_clark@yahoo.com
Date: 03-Dec-2006 07:53
Subject: URGENT REPLY
To: mrpaulclark44@hotmail.com

From: Mr.Paul Clark

Country: Ghana, West Africa

Hello Beloved,

My name is Mr Paul Clark a banker working with one of the leading banks in
West Africa. I have a transaction involving US$32,000,000.00; I need you to
be my partner. If you are interested, kindly get back to me.

Respectfully yours,

Mr. Mr Paul Clark
(Ghana, West Africa)

_________________________________________________________________
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/

No comments: