Sunday, December 03, 2006

Please read and reply

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: alansamuza01@terra.es <alansamuza01@terra.es >
Reply-To: "alansamuza01@terra.es" <alansamuza01@terra.es >
Date: 02-Dec-2006 21:28
Subject: Please read and reply
To:

Hello Friend,

Its me Alan from Bahrain i want to donate what I have
to the needy.
You Could be surprised why i picked you. But someone
has to do it. I am have been diagonised with
Oesophageal cancer which has defiled all forms of
medical treatment. and I have been told by my doctor
that my days are numbered on earth. I have been
touched to donate from what I have made from this
World to charity through you for the good work of
humanity, rather than allow my relatives to use my
hard earned funds inappropriately after my death.

I hope to be fogiven for all my sins and I believe he
has, because He is merciful. I have been living with
Oesophageal cancer and i know that the disease has no
cure therefore i will surely die. I have made up my
mind to give out ( Eighteen Million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) towards the fight against
Oesophageal cancer, and other human related diseases.
I want this to be done through you. Part of the money
would also be used to help the motherless, less
privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.
Presently, i can not answer calls because i have been
restricted by my doctor from taking telephone calls
because I deserve all the rest I can get.

Presently,I have informed a lawyer about my decision
in donating the funds. I wish you all the best, and
please use the money well and always extend the good
work to others. If you are able to carry out this
task, i will inform the legal adviser so that he can
arrange the release of the funds to you. I know i have
never met you but my mind tells me to do this,and I
hope you act sincerely.I will pay you a handsome
amount of this money if you will assist me because I
am now weak to do things myself because of my cancer.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost secrecy in this
matter until the task is carried out,as I don't want
anything that will halter this my last wish Love.I
will provide you with further details immediately I
hear from you. Please respond through this email
address as I might not be checking the email I used in
sending this message to you: alansamuza02@yahoo.com.hk

Regards.


Alan Samuza
alansamuza02@yahoo.com.hk

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO REPLY ME VIA MY EMAIL
ADDRESS FOR CONFIDENTIALITY PURPOSE: alansamuza02@yahoo.com.hk




Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, rĂ¡pido, fiable.

No comments: