Monday, December 04, 2006

VERY URGENT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: jimsmith <jimsmith_01@ibatam.com>
Date: 02-Dec-2006 07:26
Subject: VERY URGENT
To:

31 Eugene Marais Avenue,
Constantia,
South Africa.


My name is Mr. JIM SMITH, and I work in the International operation
department in a Local Bank here in South Africa. On a routine inspection I
discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a BAL. Of 36,000,000 (Thirty
Six Million USD) on further discreet investigation, I also discovered that
the account holder has long since passed away (dead) leaving no
beneficiary to the account.

The bank will approve this money to any foreigner because the former
operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Iraq in particular and I am
certainly sure that he is dead, and nobody will come again for the
Claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money with legal
claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your cooperation in this
transaction.
I will provide the necessary information needed in
order to claim this money, But you will need to open an account where this
can be transferred.

Account No...........
Account Name.........
Bank Name...........
Bank Address........
Swift Code...........

  If interested send your private Telephone No. And
Fax number including full details of the account to be used for the
deposit I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction
as my job and The future of my family would be jeopardized if it were
breached.

I want to assure you that the transaction is without risk if due process
is followed accordingly. Finally I will give you 25%for your coperation.

Reply through my private email ;jimsmith11@ yahoo.co.in

Regards,
Mr. JIM SMITH

No comments: