Monday, October 16, 2006

ATTN!!!

From: Mr.Eric Kamara <erichammer@yahoo.com>
Date: 18-Oct-2006 05:40
Subject: ATTN!!!
To: [address redacted]


Attn:Sir,
I am so sorry if I plied into your privacy, it was due to the
confidentiality repose to this medium. My name is Mr.Eric Kamara,the
Manager in charge of Consignment/Delivery Department of ROYAL EXCHANGE
FINANCIAL & SECURITY TRUST here in Dakar Senegal.My company has been
widely used for deposit/shipment of vital documents
and properties, mostly by prominent leaders in Africa,Europe and Asia.

I just discovered the true content of an unclaimed Consignment valued
at $27.3M that was deposited in the year 1999 by our late customer
from your country.For seven years now, I expected any of his relations
to file in an application for the claim of the said Consignment inline
with our professional working ethics/guidelines but it's so
very clear to me now that this deposit was made unknown to any of his
relations. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to
contact you to legally release and deliver this Consignment (Funds) to
you as the original depositor for safety and
subsequent disbursement between us since nobody is coming for it.

The request for a foreign personality like you in this business is
occasioned by the very fact that the customer was a foreigner. All I
have to do is to process a deposit Bond issued to you as of the time
you deposited the trunk with my company.The United Nation (UN) Office
here will issue Anti-Terrorist Clearance Coverage and endorse the
shipment in line with the UN embargo on shipment ethics 72 of the
delivery Act. I will work out all the shipment process and the special
diplomatic delivery to your doorstep or to any of our clearing house
closer to you where
you will be paid in cash.

All I want you to do is to apply to my company officially for the
release of your consignment. Trusting to hear from you ASAP if you are
willing to work with me.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Eric Kamara
ROYAL EXCHANGE FINANCIAL & SECURITY TRUST,
Plot 177, Suit 6, Farrar House,Dakar Senegal
Email:kamaraeric@safe-mail.net
Tel: +221-365-9801.

No comments: