Saturday, October 28, 2006

FUND TO BE USE FOR WORK OF GOD

From: Mrs Kate Williams <mrskate_williams111@pobox.sk>
Date: 27-Oct-2006 17:35
Subject: FUND TO BE USE FOR WORK OF GOD
To:


DEAR BELOVED.


I am the above named person from Nigeria. I am married to late Tony
Williams of blessed memory who worked with Nigeria embassy in Abuja
for twelve years before he died in the year 2004. We are married For
eleven years without a child. he died after a brief illness that
lasted for only four days.


Before his death we were both devoted Christians. Since his death I
too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problem. When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $25.000,000.00 (TWENTY
FIVE MILLION,U.S DOLLARS ONLY) with a Finance trust security company
in Europe. Recently, my doctor told me that I would not last for the
next three months due to Cancer problem.


Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my
condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Christian
organization, devoted Christian individual or Christian that will
utilize this money the way I am going to instructs here in. I want
Christian organization, individual or Christan to use this money all
sincerity to fund Churches, orphanages, Widows, and also propagating
the word of God and to ensure that the society upholds the views and
belief of the God Miracle.


The Holy Bible emphasizes so much on God benevolence and this I took
this decision because i don't have any child that will in her it this
money and my husband relatives are Muslim and i don't want a situation
where this money will be used in an Unholy manner. hence the reasons
for taking this bold decision. I know that after death i will be with
God the most beneficent and the most merciful.I don't need any
telephone communication in this regard because of my health,and all
so, because of the presence of my husbands relatives around me always.
I don't want them to know about this development.


With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I
shall give you the contact of the Finance security company in Europe
where the money was deposited for safekeeping. I will also issue an
order of authority to the security company, authorizing them that the
said fund have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization
will be forwarded to you. I want you and Christian community where you
reside to always pray for me.


My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Christian worthy of
emulation. Whosoever, that wants to serve God must serve him in truth
and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any
delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for another Christian
organization or devoted Christian organization for this same purpose.
Until I hear from you today unfailingly , my dream will rest squarely
on your shoulders. May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect
us.

Please you can directly contact me via to my private E-mail below:
mrskate_williams009@myway.com


Best regards,

Mrs Kate Williams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To use the name of God in this manner is TOTALLY AN EVIL THING TO DO. I can only conclude that the devil is at work behind these emails. Therefore send your messages to this person in care of "HELL". Cause that's where she will be going. (although we are not stupid....she is NOT dying!!) YET!