Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dear Friend,

From: Mr.Albert Aldrich <mr_johnson23@virgilio.it>
Date: 31-Oct-2006 15:07
Subject: Dear Friend,
To:


Dear Friend,

I need your services in a confidential matter regarding
money out of a family beneficiary deposit for investment in your
country as such i decided to establish contact with you for assistance.

This requires a private arrangement,as you will receive these funds
under legal claims; all legal documents will be carefully worked out to
ensure a risky free claim.

I am willing to pay a generous management
fee as well as appreciation as soon as this transaction is completed.I
have all the details,all correspondences will be via email, for now.
The funds in question are quite large.

I will expect a straight
answer from you. Yes or No.If yes, Kindly furnish me with your personal
information below.

1) Your Full Name.
2) Phone, Fax and Mobile
3)
Home/Company Address.
4) Your Ocupation.

Please Send me an e-mail as
soon as you receive this letter for further discussion and more
clarification.

Thanks and God Bless You.

Mr.Albert Aldrich.

No comments: