Tuesday, October 24, 2006

URGENT BUSINESS/ OPPORTUNITY

From: Robert Gilbert <robertgilbert@virgilio.it>
Date: 24-Oct-2006 09:53
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS/ OPPORTUNITY
To:


My Dear,

In order to transfer out 36,000,000.00 (Thirty SIX Million
Pounds sterling)
from our bank here I have the courage to look for a
reliable and honest person who will be capable for this
importanttransaction, believing that you will never let me down either
now or infuture.

My name is Robert Gilbert I am the Group Finance
Director herein Bank of Scotland United Kingdom.There is an account
opened in thisbank in 1990 and since my inception into office in 1991,
no body hasoperated on this account again,after going through some old
files,Idiscovered that if i do not remit this money out urgently the
money will be their for Nothing, please know that 40% will be for
yourshare, all so 55% will be for me and my family,while 5% cater for
all the expenses.Let me ask you can i invest in you country?

Thanks
Best regards
Dr.Robert Gilbert
London.

No comments: