Tuesday, October 31, 2006

VERY URGENT(PAYMENT)

From: mariameze011@terra.es <mariameze011@terra.es>
Date: 31-Oct-2006 12:27
Subject: VERY URGENT(PAYMENT)
To:


Dear Sir/Madam,

I strongly believe that this mail must get at you by God's grace,as I
do not know you in person and not quite sure of your current Tel/Fax
number to be sure,but I know how I managed to get this mail address
which I am using to communicate you now.
However,I am sister MRS.MARIAM EZE a born again christian working with
the Nations Apex Bank;Accounting unit/Telex Department Central Bank Of
Nigeria.My aim of writing is not to know you as I have no interest of
knowing you and would not like to know you unless if needs be.But I am
telling you this based on my believe as a christian who does not like
Evil or cheating and would not like to be called for explanation as a
result of this information I am giving to you below.
As a christian,I believe that any Man/Woman is my Brother/Sister
according to my believe as a christian irrespective of race or
religion because all we are one in the Lord.

This information is in respect to your Contract/Beneficiary payment in
Nigeria.Now as I am contacting you, payment is going on to those that
are aware of this information because this information was not
GAZZETED to the public awareness.
Meanwhile,huge sum of money has been released by the Federal
Government of Nigeria to pay off some debt owed
toContractors/Beneficiary.This exercise have started for sometime now
but there are alot of pranks some corrupt officials are indulging with
people's funds which I don't like as a christian so I felt very bad
and I decided to contact you as your name/contract file is inclusive
among those to be paid within this last quarter.I don't have interest
in your payment,rather I discovered that your file has been laying
here untouched.
My advise to you based on this information is that you should bodly
call ACCOUNTANT DR. SAMUEL AZIZ the paymaster General of the
Federation of Nigeria on his Direct Telephone number
+234-805-947-1028,or give him an email at his email
address,samuelazizcbn02@yahoo.com,He is the person in charge of this
on-going payment exercise,talk to him authoritatively that he should
release your fund to you immediately.He
is the next person after Prof Charles Soludo,the governor CENTRAL BANK
OF NIGERIA.It will be very wise if you can give him a call as it will
move him more.

He might want to know how come you got his Direct Line,you can tell
him anything(please,don't quote me)but insist that he should release
your money to you or else you will report him to a place he would not
like,and for more clarification or to ensure him that you really know
what you
are saying quote the following Code No;FGN/PMG/CBN-X342XTW2004 under
category 'C' i.e. your code(please this information is classified).I
believe that at the end of the day,he will ask you to forward your
payment information and Bank Co-ordinates to him.Just follow this
guideline and I assure you,that you must collect your fund without
further stress.If you contact him I will know because he must contact
my office for your file.So go ahead and call him now and don't be
afraid of him or anybody,I will equally be guiding you along to make
sure none of their pranks is played on you.Remain Blessed in the Lord.
Make sure that you inform me on the ongoing between you and prof
soludo and Dr.Samuel Aziz.
PLEASE DON'T MENTION MY NAME I AM BEGGING YOU.

SISTER.MARIAM EZE.


Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, rápido, fiable.

No comments: