Thursday, October 26, 2006

PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

From: kaluadams <kaluadams@ig.com.br>
Date: 26-Oct-2006 18:01
Subject: PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL
To: kaluadams@ig.com.br


CORDIAL
from:
Kalu Adams, Dr.
New Garden Road, Plot 17/19, Surulere-Lagos
e-mail: kaluadamsworld1@yahoo.com

Attn.: THE PRESIDENT.

Dear Friend,

Re: PARTNERSHIP PROPOSAL

My name is dr kalu adams,i work with a nigerian oil sector here in nigeria,
When I picked up your contact, I have this interest in going through your
profile though not enough in giving me your detailed information to access
your capability of a cordial relationship. But after going through your
profile with due deliberation, I deem it wise to contact you directly and
seek your assistance in a business dealing that will be of mutual benefit to
both of us. Though not minding the consequence but hoping that you would
understand the complication on my side and the need for your kind
assistance. Please excuse the manner of approach. But I think it is more
convenient and discreet to contact you through this means.

I held a very key position in the oil sector during the last military
regimes in Nigeria which afforded me the privilege to acquire the total sum
of US$53M. This amount came as a result of several kickbacks I received in
collaboration with Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, the then Chief Security Officer
to our Late Head of States and Commander in Chief of Armed Forces, General
Sani Abacha (may his soul rest in peace), from some Overseas firms for oil
licence and government contracts which I generously gave to them in return.
I was able to deposit this money with an Insurance Company (IC) in Nigeria
under a Coded Security Deposit.

With the recent present situation in the country in which my
collaborator-Major Al-Mustapha, and others are undergoing trial for Alleged
involvement in the murder of Alhaja Kudirat Abiola, wife of late Chief
M.K.O. Abiola, during the military regime, coupled with the probe panel set
up by the new democratic government to investigate the accounts of all
retired officers who held public offices during the military regimes in
Nigeria. I cannot on my own transfer this money Overseas nor even attempt to
bank same here. I am therefore soliciting for your assistance to receive
this money on my behalf by claiming ownership of funds so that we could move
them out of the country to your specified Overseas Bank Account for
disbursement and subsequent investment in your line of business. Please
reach me at the below email address so that we can negotiate on the terms of
our partnership. Besides, I have decided to give you 30% of the total sum
after the successful transfer of this money to your account.
Again, opportunities currently exists in our petroleum industry for the
lifting of petroleum, natural gas, blonde crude etc to interested Overseas
buyers. We may be interested to embark on this project as part of our
investment proceeds, but it should be on a later basis i.e. after your
un-alloyed assistance in the successful transfer of this funds.


Please Sir, I am trusting you will not betray the trust and confidence I
have reposed in you. I am only trying my best not to be noticed by my
government. Life in detention is never the best, and I do not wish to join
Mustapha and other there. Rather I grave your support to facilitate the
migration of his wife and two kids (whom I have taken reponsibility of their
warefare) as soon as I succeed on moving our fund to an-un-fettered
environment.

Kindly treat this with utmost confidence and trust, and be rest assured of
the safety of your involvement. Please acknowledge receipt of this message
and your willingness to assist so that we can agree in terms and in
principles. Myself and family look forward to meeting with you in the near
future.

Best Regards,

Kalu Adams. (Dr.)

e-mail: kaluadamsworld1@yahoo.com

No comments: