Monday, October 30, 2006

LIFETIME OPPOTUNITY BE MY PARNER

From: COL. JON EDWARDS ARISTIDES <colaristides@yahoo.es>
Date: 31-Oct-2006 03:38
Subject: LIFETIME OPPOTUNITY BE MY PARNER
To: email <[redacted]>

FROM COL JON EDWARDS ARISTIDES
EUROPEAN UNION ASYLLUM CAMP
MADRID SPAIN.
 
Dear Sir­­/Madam,
URGENT BUSSINESS PROPOSAL
 
Please accept my sincere apology for intruding into your privacy.
 
I got your mail contact through Microsoft search because of the dire need to contact a God fearing and trust-worthy person to assist me in this transaction which is my only hope of survival.
 
When I got your mail address before I made up my mind to contact you I prayed and meditated fervently and committed it into the hands of God that you should be the right person to help us out of our present situation.
 
I am Colonel JON ARISTIDES the Brother to the Ex-President of people Republic of Haiti JEAN BERTRAND ARISTIDES.
 
I am currently on political asylum under the United Nation Geneva Convention Charter with my family in Europe due to the problem of political unrest in my country that led to the removal and subsequent exiling of members of my family including the Ex-President by the opponents MR. JEAN BERTRANDS ARISTIDES GOVERNMENT.
 
Before I left my country I moved the sum of  US$20M which was given to me by my brother to a private security holding company for safe keeping, but unfortunately with my current status as a political asyllum seeker in Europe I am restricted by European laws to transfer this funds into account for investment.
 
I hereby solicit your utmost assistance in the clearance and transfer of there funds from the private holding company to your country for safekeeping and onward investment.
 
We will be willing to reward you with 30% of the total sum for your assistance we will also need your assistance toward the proper investment of the funds in your country.
 
I implore you to treat this proposal and transaction with utmost confidentiality.
 
Please expedite action by contacting me with your direct Telephone and Fax number so that I can inform you of the modalities which the transaction will be scheduled
 
Sincerely,
 
JON EDWARDS ARISTIDES

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got this "letter" as a FAX!!! Watch out!!!