Thursday, April 27, 2006

BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

From: beauty obere <beautyobere2004@yahoo.fr>
Date: 27-Apr-2006 08:36
Subject: BUSINESS ASSISTANCE
To: beautyobere2004@yahoo.fr

From Beauty Obere
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
West Africa
beautyobere2004@yahoo.fr

BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

Dearest
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going in to business
relationship with you, for brief introduction.
I am Mrs BEAUTY OBERE the wife of late Mrs. HASAN OBERE. My husband
was a very wealthy cocoa and Gold merchant in Abidjan , the economic
capital of Ivory coast, my husband was poissoned to death by his
business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.Before
my husband died on November 2000 in a private hospital here in
Abidjan, he secretly called me on his sick bed side and told me that
he left a trunk box that contained the sum of seven million five
hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($7.500,000) left in a
private security company as a family a effect not as money for
security reasons here in Abidjan here
Now because of the political crisis in Ivory Coast last two years 23rd
October 2000 during the president Robert Guei regime on the
presidential election which was won by President Laurent Gbagbo after
all it became a massaccar between the two parties RDR and FPI because
of the discrimination between the two parties, so for the security of
this fund I instructed the security company to move the fund to their
branch office in Europe .
My husband also told me that he used my son's name as his only son
for the next of Kin in depositing of the box.He also explained to me
that it was because of this wealth that he was poissoned by his
business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a
country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for
investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management
.
Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in transferring of this
money to your nominated account oversea. As soon as this money is out
from the security company in Europe, So I want you to assist me in
this following ways.
(1)you shall make arrangement for me to come over to your country for
the investment of this money.
(2)you shall serve as a guardian of this fund since I am woman, moreover,
Sir I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as your
compensation for your effort input after the succesful transfer of
this fund in your nominated account oversea.
Further more, you indicate your option towords assisting me. Contact
me through the above email address as I believe that this transaction
would concluded within fourteen
(14) days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from
you soonest.
Thanks and God bless .
Best regards.
Mrs Beauty Obere

________________________________
Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger. Appelez le
monde entier à partir de 0,012 euros/minute ! Téléchargez la version
beta.

No comments: