Thursday, April 13, 2006

Urgent....

From: Emmanuel Prempeh <emmanprempeh@yahoo.com>
Date: 13-Apr-2006 07:01
Subject: Urgent....
To: ideceive@gmail.com

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: emmanprempeh@yahoo.com

From: Mr. Emmanuel Prempeh

Manager ( ICB ) Eastern Region Branch, Ghana.

Email: emmanprempeh2@yahoo.com

Greeting,

I got your contact from net during my search for a reliable, honest
and a trust worthy person to entrust this huge transfer project with.
My name is Mr. Emmanuel Prempeh , Eastern Region branch manager of
International Commercial Bank Ltd, Ghana in West Africa. Married with
three kids, I do not want problems but I just hope you can assist me.
I write you this letter in good faith.

In my bank, there's sum of two million, eight hundred and fifty
thousand US dollars ($2,850,000.00) which was an excess of profit made
by our regional branch office in the very quarter of the year 2004, It
have been carefully placed it in an Fixed Escrow Call account without
a beneficially name since, to make sure that no money was declared
missing from my head office. Now, I want to use first quarter of the
year 2006 to move this money to foreign account before my resignation.

Can I really trust you to hold this money for me until I arrive your
country to pick it up myself. In terms of sharing depends, will like
you to feel free and tell me your percentage as your commission for
the your service. If you accept my offer you can contact me
immediately. If you do not accept please you can forget that I
contacted you and maintain my secret?

All I need is for you to asure me that my share will be safe. I will
discretely give you all the information concerning the Escrow account
so that you can apply to my head office bank direct for the release of
the money. Contact me with my email for more details. There is
practically no risk involved, it will be a bank to bank swift
transfer. I hope you will understand my situation. Awaiting, Thank and
Remain blessed.

Yours truly,

Mr. Emmanuel Prempeh

- Emmanuel Prempeh

No comments: