Thursday, April 06, 2006

From Miss Tina Koromah

From: tina koromah <tinakoromah16@yahoo.com>
Date: 05-Apr-2006 18:51
Subject: From Miss Tina Koromah
To: tinakoromah16@yahoo.com

From Miss Tina Koromah
Abidjan, Cote d' Ivoire
West Africa

ATTN: DIRECTOR/CEO

With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe
you would be of great assistance to me and my children.

I am Ms TINA KOROMAH, the daughter of the late Dr DAVID KOROMAH of
the blessed memory. Prior to my father's assassination by the rebel
forces loyal to CORPORAL FODAY SANKOH of the Revolutionary United
Front (RUF),

He was the Director General National Gold and Diamond Mining
Corporation of Sierra-Leone. Few days before my father was
assassinated, he instructed me and my brother ( DIDOW KOROMAH ) to
move out of Sierra-Leone and also to go in his underground strong room
where the documents of money he has deposited in a security company in
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire in one trunk Box as family valuables and
treasures with my name as the first gaughter as the beneficiary.

The amount is US$10.500.000 (Ten million Five Hundred United States Dollars.
We managed to escape to Abidjan the Republic of Cote D' Ivoire through
the help of my father's friend who is a trawler. As our travelling
document was sized. For your information , the security company did
not know the real content of the box and we do not wish
them to know until the money is transferred to your account. As it was
deposited as family valuables and treasures.

Meanwhile, I want to leave Cote d'Ivoire entirely with this money
for investment in your country because of the unstable political
situation and mostly for the
our future. I want you to please assist us to claim the box from the
security company in Europe, because of the political problem here I
told Security Company to transfer the consignment to their branch
office in Europe for safe keeping. So the consignment is now in Europe
we have it in mind to reward you with a certain percentage for your
assistance.

As soon as we hear from you. Do not hesitate to send me e-mail
immediately you receive this letter to enable us proceed in Ernest
toward retrieving the box and transferring of the money into your
account. Finally, Please ensure that no one else knows about this
money as it is only myself my brother, yourself and the Rev. Pastor of
the church where we worship knows about this money. Please even if you
don t want to assist me, please don t expose for my security.

May God bless you as you assist me. Am looking forward to hear from
you as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely.

MS TINA KOROMAH

No comments: