Thursday, April 20, 2006

A CRY FOR HELP

From: HENRY TAYLOR <henry_we@yahoo.com>
Date: 20-Apr-2006 01:40
Subject: A CRY FOR HELP
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Sir/Madam,
Please do not be surprised for I need your help immediately, I
am Henry Taylor, Son of the Former President of Liberia (President
Charles Taylor). As you may be aware that my father is currently been
detained in Sierra Leone, awaiting trial. My elder brother (Arthur
Emmanuel) was arrested at the Miami international airport. I am
presently hiding myself because I cannot tell who they may arrest
next, but one thing am trying to avoid is to be arrested by any law
enforcement agent.
My family has almost lost everything we had. Our last
hope now is the money my parent kept with a security company, This
money amounting to $59M(FIFTY-NINE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS).Am
sending you this mail to solicit ate for your kind assistance, to
help invest this money in a lucrative and profitable business. I know
because of the high rate of scam, it is very difficult for people to
believe such stories. I will send all necessary document/details as
soon as you show your keen interest and establish a meaningful
relationship, I would be grateful.
After successful receipt of this BOX by you, 30% of
the total fund will go to you, 10% for orphanage, 10% will be map out
for your expenses and the remaining 50% for I and my family. Since
members my family have been restricted from movement and extended
communication, I will personally come to your country to start up a
business with your assistance so that we can be able to live again.
This fund is in a box deposited with A SECURITY COMPANY as a family
box before leaving for Calaber in Nigeria.
The company is not aware of what is inside the box as I
told them that the box belongs to a family friend and that I will
inform my friend to apply for the collection of the box, since we are
not allowed to be attending to visitors NOW. So please I will advise
you to apply as the owner of this box so that as soon as you collect
the box, you will arrange for my coming to your country for proper
investment. There is no risk in this. Please, immediately I hear from
you I will send to you the CERTIFICATES OF DEPOSIT, CHANGE OF
OWNERSHIP to your name and POWER OF ATTORNEY to enable you
collect/receive this box from the company diplomats.
Waiting for your urgent response.
Yours sincerely,
Henry Taylor.

No comments: