Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hello Dear.

From: Ms.Jennifer Stephens. <jennifer.stephens11@yahoo.ie>
Date: 17-Apr-2006 22:18
Subject: Hello Dear.
To: ideceive@gmail.com

Hello Dear,
Kindly read my mail because you don't know me, but by luck i got your
contact.I got your contact address when searching through Industrial and
Institute Directory. I wish to invest in a manufacturing and real estate
management industry in your country.

I am Ms.Jennifer Stephens from The Cote D'ivoire Abidjan. I am the only
daughter, I lost my parents. My late father was a serving director of the
cocoa board of directors in Cote-d'ivore Abidjan until his death. He was
assassinated by the rebels following the renewed political uprising.Before
his death he deposited in a Security and Finance Company here Dakar-Senegal
the sum of ( 10.5 Million Us Dollars ) being money he acquired from cocoa
exports. I want you to do me a favour to receive this money in your country
or any safer place. As the beneficiary I have plans to futher my education
and do investment in your country, manufacturing and real estatemanagement.
This are my reason for contacting you.

Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in replying
soonest. I am now in Dakar Senegal.I left my country following the wake of
departures of foreign nationals residing in Abidjan.

Thanks and best regards.
Ms.Jennifer Stephens.

No comments: