Thursday, April 20, 2006

GOOD DAY, THIS IS UREGENT,PLEASE

From: consultantoffice@sify.com <consultantoffice@sify.com>
Date: 20-Apr-2006 13:12
Subject: GOOD DAY, THIS IS UREGENT,PLEASE

FROM: ROBERT BASIL

ROBERT & ASSOCIATE

4 Albert Embankments,
London

SE1 7SR, United Kingdom.

Attn;-:DEAREST ONE

I am
Barrister Robert Basil. I have a client Mr.Mark, a foreigner who used
to work with Mekon Associates Company in London.

On the 2nd of August
2003, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a
car accident along Manchester Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries
to your Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this
has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful
attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the internet, to locate
any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I have
contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my
client before they got confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Finance House where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the
Finance House where the deceased had an account valued at about US$12.4M
has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account
confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have
been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for many months now, I seek
your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that
the proceeds of this account valued at US$12.4M can be paid to you and
then you and I can share the money.

I have all necessary legal
documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make, all I
require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please
get in touch with me through this particular email address, immediately
you acknowledge the good receipt of this message.

Anticipating your
prompt response

BAR. ROBERT BASIL (ESq)

No comments: