Saturday, April 22, 2006

Fwd: TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: james kumasi <jameskumasi7772@yahoo.fr>
Date: 21-Apr-2006 22:28
Subject: TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL
To: ideceive@gmail.com

J'ai une nouvelle adresse mail
Vous pouvez maintenant m'écrire à : jameskumasi7772@yahoo.fr

From: DR.JAMES KUMASI; Secretary, Technical Committee on Review of
Contract (T.C.R.C) ROSTBANK Complex Accra Ghana. Tel/FAX:
233-246186174 E-MAIL:j_kumasi7772@yahoo.com

TREAT AS URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear,

May I have the pleasure of introducing myself; I am DR.JAMES KUMASI ,
Secretary, and Technical Committee on Review of Contract (T.C.R.C) in
Accra Ghana, Department of Works and Land Affairs/Gold minning. I got
your contact address from GHANAIAN INFORMATION EXCHANGE (G.I.E) in my
quest to find trustworthy person on whom we can repose confidence for
colossal international money transaction.

My aim of sending this "business proposal" to you is to solicit for
your assistance and cooperation to transfer some huge amount of money
into your account overseas. Therefore, communication should be held in
high confidence.

My colleague and I in the Department of Works and Land Affairs wish
to transfer into a safe and secured account overseas, the sum of
(US$18.7M) EIGHTEEN MILLION AND SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES
DOLLARS. Which is over-invoiced amount from contracts we awarded to
foreign contractors who have been duly paid on completion of their
various contracts. This money right now is in a coded account in the
ECOBank of GHANA . However, by virtue of our position as civil
servants, we cannot acquire these funds in our names or in the names
of companies here in GHANA . My colleagues therefore asked me on trust
and sincerity to look for a reliable international outfit partner
abroad into whose account the sum of (18.7 MILLION) will be
transferred.

We shall arrange all documentation to support this claim and get
approvals for the transfer of the fund for your benefit on our behalf
and we have agreed on the following sharing ratio if you accept our
proposal.

Seventy percent (70%) for us and Thirty percent (30%) for you, the
account owner my choice of you for this transaction is basically
hanged on your field and profession, hence this business proposal. If
you are interested in this deal, we will require your details in order
to affect the transfer of the money. Note that if you are Afraid of
Sending me your account information, I suggest that you Open a New
Account with Zero Balance (NO MONEY INSIDE) and we shall effectively
use it for this transaction provided that it can be able to
Accommodate the Funds.

Immediately I receive your response indicating your interest, I shall
send you more details regarding the processes for ensuring prompt
success in this viable transaction. Remember that your Faithfulness,
and Confidentiality is mostly required. The project is perfected to be
100% risk free and we are sure that the funds we move to your Account
within 5 working days if you agree to assist us, please do acknowledge
the receipt of this letter with the above contacts.

Best Regards,

DR.J KUMAIS.

- james kumasi

No comments: