Monday, April 10, 2006

MY GREETINGS TO YOU

From: Mrs Rita <ritadiatta1@virgilio.it>
Date: 11-Apr-2006 03:48
Subject: MY GREETINGS TO YOU

MY GREETINGS TO YOU

#226, TAYO RIMI,
MEDINA,
DAKAR, SENEGAL.

My Dear
Friend,

Compliments of the season.I did like to send to you the best
wishes of good health and success in your pursuits particularly through
my proposal as contained in this letter. i may not wish to disclose how
I got your email address for now. After due deliberation with my son,I
decided to forward to you this business proposal, we want you to assist
us .I will give you more information. As to this regard as soon as you
reply.

I am Mrs. Rita Diatta . I am contacting you with the hope that
you will be of great assistance to me,

Your URGENT response is
needed.
Regards and God Bless you.
Mrs.Rita Diatta.

No comments: