Thursday, April 13, 2006

help me out please

From: stelle zim <stelle102zim@yahoo.fr>
Date: 13-Apr-2006 00:40
Subject: help me out please
To: stlle102zim@yahoo.fr

Faithfully
stelle zim Help Me Out Please
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire
Wes Africa.

Attention: Respectful Greetings and How are you today iam miss stelle zim,

I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your
co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint
relationship and business with you in your country.
I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late
father late Chief zim who was minister of Interior and deal in Cocao
and coffee platation and share from family Gold, diamond Minining
site.The Epmigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crisis in our
country that have resulted to war since this past two years.

I intend to invest this fund in profitable areas in your country into
a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and
execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of
us .

Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if
possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business
partner in your country and create ideas on how money will be
invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money
is transferred to your custody with your assistance. I inherited this
sum from my late father whom the
rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish intrest to
topple the president Gbagbo the
present president. Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to
handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my
Interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal. I would furnish
you with the full detailed information, procedure, amount involve is
below and we shall mutually agree on your percentage interest or
share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and
investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your
care.It is The sum of Six Million Five Hundred Thousand $6.500.000USD
I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if
you so desire, but do urge you to give the matter your immediate
attention it deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is
in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our
country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way
to get out the country, that make's me to use this medium to request
for your assistance hoping that you will not let me down.
This fund is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of
cocoa and coffee and diamond dealings. Looking forward to your prompt
response on my privat e.mail:(stelle103@yahoo.ca)

Faithfully

stelle zim

________________________________
Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver
directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails,
lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez
ici.

No comments: