Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Can you help me please?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Bemba <dbemba3@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: dvbemba@yahoo.com
Date: 27-Nov-2006 05:18
Subject: Can you help me please?
To:

From David Bemba ,
Refugee square camp
Thriechville, abidjan
Cote d' ivoire, west africa.

Attention: good friend,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship
with you,I am David Bemba a refugee from congo living in refugee camp in
abidjan cote d'ivoire, the son of late Dr. Mitchelle Bemba.I was searching
for a good and reliable person who will assist me and my younger sister
sandrah in this transaction.

My father was a very wealthy cocoa /timber exporting merchant based in
Kinshasa, before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one
Of their outing to discuss on a business. When our mother died on the 21st
October 1989, our father took us so special because we are motherless.

Before the death of our father on 29th june 2006 in a private hospital here
in Abidjan.
He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has the sum of Nine
million five hundred thousand united states dollars which he deposited in a
bank here in Abidjan, that the money is being kept for me and my younger
sister.
He later disclose the name of the bank to me and also handed over the
banking documents to me and ask me to seek for a reasonable foreigner who
can help and assist us transfer the money abroad for our future.

I have also make enquiries to the bank where he deposite the money and
confirmed it.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was
poisoned by his business associates that i should seek for a foreign partner
  in any country of my choice where we will transfer this money and use it
for investment purposes for our future.
Dear, we are honourably seeking for your assistance in the following ways.
1) to serve us as the guardian of this fund since we are teenagers and now
living in the refugee camp.
2) to help us transfer this money into your own personal account to enable
you help us invest this money in your country on our behalf before we can be
able to come down to continue with our education in your country over there.
Your  suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your son?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money is in your account?

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

My email is: d.bemba@yahoo.com

Thanks and remain blessed.
Your's faithfully, David Bemba

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger: appels gratuits de PC à PC !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp

No comments: