Friday, November 17, 2006

INVESTOR NEEDED

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: geoge nexing <geogekenedy@yahoo.ca>
Date: 17-Nov-2006 09:46
Subject: INVESTOR NEEDED
To: [redacted]

Dear Good Friend,
 
 I am chri kofi and i am in search of
 a trustworthy  investor.
 
 I inherited 3million us dollars and i need
 a fund Manager,that will asist me for  
 reterive of the fund and transfer into
 your account.
 
 Also help me invest this amount as i do
 not have any knowledge in Financial
 investments.As soon as i hear from you,
 i will forward to you all the doccuments
 that covered the fund.
 
 For Further details please get back to me
 as soon as possible with your,
 
 Full Names.
Cellphone.
 Contact Address.
 Tel/Fax Numbers.
 I await your urgent response.
 
 Yours Sincerely,
chris kofi


Now you can have a huge leap forward in email: get the new Yahoo! Mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This "Chris Kofi" is also placing bogus orders in a third party name to be shipped to a bogus address. The order (Harry and David or other mail order system) is then cancelled and credited back to the creditcard (likely fraudulent).

~Perplexed.