Friday, November 24, 2006

My Dear ,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MR TONY JACK <ste_mat2@virgilio.it>
Reply-To: mrjacktony@yahoo.com
Date: 24-Nov-2006 07:38
Subject: My Dear ,
To:

My Dear ,

I am in a desperate situation and need your immediate
assistance now.I can no longer hold back for fear of people not being
honest with me,I have resorted to take my fate in my hand.Until very
recently,I was the event manager/protocol officer of a former Governor
of a state in my Country.The governor,having been forceds out of office
rather disgracefully,have been made to return about US$10 billion to
the government.


Meanwhile,I have some of his money in my care lodged
in an
overseas country.i need your assistance to receive this fund
immediately even if I have to share it on a 50-50 basis with you.
Please understand that this is a desperate situation that needs your
absolute confidence. Please let me know your interest .
Hope I can
trust you.


Regards,
Dr Tony Jack
Tele;2348035601811

No comments: