Tuesday, November 28, 2006

URGENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Gilbert <solgar10@virgilio.it>
Reply-To: robertgilbert_2@yahoo.co.in
Date: 28-Nov-2006 18:25
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
To:

My Dear,
In order to transfer out 36,000, 000.00 (Therty Six Million
Pounds sterling)
from our bank here I have the courage to look for a
reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important
transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in
future.

My name is Robert Gilbert I am the Group Finance Director here
in Bank of Scotland United Kingdom.There is an account opened in this
bank in 1990 and since my inception into office in 1991, no body has
operated on this account again,after going through some old files,I
discovered that if i do not remit this money out urgently the money
will be their for Nothing, please know that 40% will be for yourshare,
all so 55% will be for me and my family,while 5% cater for all the
expenses.Let me ask you can i invest in you country?

Thanks
Best
regards
Dr.Robert Gilbert
London.

No comments: