Thursday, November 23, 2006

PRIVATE[ CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ALEXANDER.SHADRIN.GUSINSKY@localhost.localdomain <ALEXANDER.SHADRIN.GUSINSKY@localhost.localdomain>
Reply-To: alexandershadrin@walla.com
Date: 24-Nov-2006 01:49
Subject: PRIVATE[ CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP]
To: ideceive@gmail.com


Alexander Shadrin Gusinsky
Franchise Owner of Yukos Engineering,
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP,
Please Respond to egongbada2x@yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I write you this letter because of the need to
open discussions with you.I do not want you to
misunderstand this offer in any aspect, if it is
acceptable to you I ask for your partnership and full
cooperation.

I am Alexander Gusinsky,the Franchise Owner of Yukos
Engineering an international affiliate of Yukos Oil
and Gas Company.Due to ill Health,I have been diagonised
and found to have Esophageal Cancer,it has defiled all forms
of medical treatment and according to the medical experts it is a
terminal illness therefore i do not know how much longer
I have to live.

Certain unfolding events has made it very
necessary for me to seek your help,my company is
fighting investigations and bankrupcy due to the Yukos
Oil problems in Russia, most of my assets were seized
due to this case.

Recently I received a bulk payment from South Africa
Ministry of Mineral Resources for my last contract
there. I instructed them  specifically not to send
the funds to Russia due to the problem,instead the
funds be deposited with a Private Banker/Financial
Security company[name and place witheld] on hold.
A huge cash deposit of Eighteen Million dollars was
domiciled with this Private Banker/financial Security
Company only to my knowledge.

This is the last of my assets and now that my
health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this
myself anymore, I therefore need you to be my business
partner  to help me collect this funds deposited with
the security company and disburse it secretly based
on instructions.

Because my time is short, I have decided to give most
of this money to charity organizations, as I want this
to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth before
i go.For all your good efforts you will receive 30% of
the Funds and you must disburse the rest of the net
funds based on instructions.

I want you to understand my seriousness in this case
and if you are capable to handle this business kindly
contact me via this email:egongbada2x@yahoo.com
I have all the necessary documents to legally back this
business, please contact me asap so we can discuss more.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation and understanding.

Best Regards,
Alexander Shadrin Gusinsky

You can visit this site for more story;
http://www.gateway2russia.com/art/Unrubricated/YUKOS%20stock%20tumbles%20on%20freeze%20report_275326.html

No comments: