Monday, November 20, 2006

Please I wait for your immediate response

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Malik El Kadel <malik_elkadel@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 20-Nov-2006 20:25
Subject: Please I wait for your immediate response
To: ideceive@gmail.com

From: Malik El Kadel
Abidjan Côte D'Ivoire
 
Dear Respectful One,

Due to the sudden death of my father  the former financial controller to Gas company in my country cameroon who died on his way to office   in June 2001, I have been thrown into a state of   hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost  confidence with everybody within my country.I got your  contacts through personal research,and had to reach you  through this medium. I will give you more  details when  you reply. Due to security network placed on our entire family affairs  I can't visit the embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My late father  deposited $8.6million  dollars with a security firm in Abidjan whose name is   witheld for now till we communicate. I will be happy if  you can receive this  funds and keep it safe I assure  you 20% of this fund.I will need your tel/ mobile  numbers so that we can commence communication.I await  your  urgent response.

Sincerely yours,
 
Malik El Kadel


 

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

No comments: